Original Pattern Brewing Company is a family owned brewery and tasting room in Oakland, California founded by Ryan Frank, Caitlin O’Connor, Max Silverstein and Margie Silverstein. Our mission is to build a brewery and tasting room that focuses meticulously on quality and freshness, where we can personally share our beers directly with the local community. With a love for the science and art of fermentation, you will always find something new and interesting on tap.
To stay up to date, follow us on instagram, facebook, and twitter below!
Children are welcomed in our tasting room, as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Well behaved dogs are welcomed on our outdoor patio area. No dogs in the tasting room please.
we are continually brewing new styles and recipes and our offerings are constantly rotating.
Beer to go
We have Crowlers & Growlers filled upon request in our tasting room
Email email@example.com to place an order for a keg
Events & food
We partner with local food providers including food trucks and pop-ups. Outside food is also allowed & we are happy to make recommendations in the area.
- Thursday 6/21: Tacos y Chelas, 5-9 PM
- Friday 6/22: Kenny's Heart & Soul, 5-9 PM
- Saturday 6/23: Triple Can Release Party! 12-10pm, Good to Eat Dumplings, 2-9 PM
- Sunday 6/24: Summer Sundays BBQ with Sticky Business BBQ, 2-7 PM
- Thursday 6/28: Tacos y Chelas, 5-9 PM
- Friday 6/29: Spirit Sliders, 5-9 PM
- Saturday 6/30: LBQ'S BBQ, 2-8 PM
- Sunday 7/1: Summer Sundays BBQ with Sticky Business BBQ, 2-7 PM
- Monday 7/2: Industry Night 4-11
- Saturday 7/7: GT Bakes BBQ, 2-7 PM
- Sunday 7/8: Summer Sundays BBQ with Sticky Business BBQ, 2-7 PM
- Saturday 7/14: Opie's Gourmet Stacked Burgers, 2-7 PM
- Sunday 7/15: Summer Sundays BBQ with Sticky Business BBQ, 2-7 PM
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER BELOW!
We respect your privacy. You will only receive periodic updates about Original Pattern Brewing Company special events, new beers, and big news!
FOLLOW US :
292 4th Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Looking for a special place to host a happy hour or party? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to for more information about reserving the grand table.