Original Pattern Brewing Company is a family and employee owned brewery and tasting room in Oakland, California founded by Ryan Frank, Caitlin O’Connor, Max Silverstein and Margie Silverstein. Our mission is to build a brewery and tasting room that focuses meticulously on quality and freshness, where we can personally share our beers directly with the local community. With a love for the science and art of fermentation, you will always find something new and interesting on tap.
To stay up to date, follow us on instagram, facebook, and twitter below!
Children that are supervised by an adult are welcomed in our tasting room. Well-behaved dogs are welcomed in our outdoor patio area. No dogs in the tasting room please.
we are continuously brewing new styles & recipes. our offerings are frequently rotating.
BEER TO GO
Come by our tasting room to pick up cans, crowlers, or growlers to go. We currently have Hella Patterned Helles, Bay Bridge Brut IPA and Meta Hype IPA available in cans. Crowler and growler fills are available for all the beers we have on tap.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for a keg
Events & food
We partner with local food trucks and pop-ups. Outside food is also allowed.
- Sunday 8/19: Summer Sundays BBQ with Sticky Business BBQ, 2-7
- Wednesday 8/22: East Bay Board Gang board game night 7:15-10
- Friday 8/24: TGI Friday series w/ #EPEC Food, 5-9
- Saturday 8/25: DOUBLE CAN RELEASE PARTY (beers to be announced) Good to Eat Dumplings, 2-8
- Sunday 8/26: Summer Sundays BBQ with GT Bakes BBQ, 2-7
- Wednesday 8/29: East Bay Board Gang board game night 7:15-10
- Friday 8/31: Squabisch Pretzels, 5-9
- Sunday 9/2: Summer Sundays BBQ with Sticky Business BBQ, 2-7
- Monday 9/3: LABOR DAY, Tasting Room OPEN!!!, 1-8
- Saturday 9/22: OKTOBERFEST, 12-8; Live Music 1-4; Little Red Riding Truck & Good to Eat Dumplings
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER BELOW!
FOLLOW US :
292 4th Street
Oakland, CA 94607
Looking for a special place to host a happy hour or party? Email email@example.com to for more information about reserving the grand table.